I don’t have all the answers. I don’t want to have all the answers (that would mean I’d have to have perfect kids.) And I definitely don’t take perfect pictures. (This attempt at a Christmas card belongs in the Pinterest FAIL category.)
What I do have are a collection of stories about a few things that worked and/or didn’t work for my family. If you’re searching for a new perspective on something, by all means, dive in.
Post Pregnancy Thoughts
- How we’re doing – the first two weeks
- Thankful for help
- 6 week aftermath – the belly. Oh, the belly.
- Why going to the store sucks right now
- 3 month update
- Beware the swing
- Sleep training mechanics
- How to survive not sleeping
- 8 month update – WE SLEEP NOW!
The (important) work of parenting
- Group think (mom’s group)
- Why wiping butts counts for something too
- Surviving the doldrums of routine
- Why do we apologize for everything?
- Disciplining toddlers